CPR Class AT Ahlus Sunnah School 5th -12th
Posted on: 5/13/2017
The objectives of the AHLIS SUNNAH SCHOOL PTSU are to:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at AHLIS SUNNAH SCHOOL
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
- Consult with school administration on the needs of the student body, providing much appreciated feedback, recruiting and coordinating volunteers, providing special recognition and activities, organizing and planning events and much more.
With Allah’s permission we will cooperate to accomplish the following goals with the remainder of the school year:
Recruit a minimum of 20 members to the PTSU– Completed on 1/29/2017 Establish organizational leadership and charter– Completed on 2/10/2017 Hold first fundraiser to support start up of organization. – Completed 2/12/2017
- Set short term PTSU prioritized agenda – In Progress
PTSU needs your unique talents, whether it’s volunteering a few hours a month or a few hours a year, serving on the board, or attending meetings. Come join us!
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/ywJxjdFGibg0sCC92 (Please share this link with others)
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org